Please contact Nigel Russell: email@example.com
if you want a message posted on this board.
1965 Cooper T76 Formula 3
Comes with custom made tandem axle, covered trailer worth over
- 1097cc Ford MAE "Screamer" Engine
- Block replaced in 2011/12 season
- 5-speed Hewland Mk5/6
- A6 cam
- Single downdraft carb (engine angled to achieve this via side
- Recent new CWP installed to suit standing starts and wiggly
circuits (i.e. not ovals!)
- New 1st gear installed
- Running period legal Dunlops a few seasons old, but little
- Only raced in special events over the past three years; last
on track end of January 2013
- Belts FIA current through 2017
- New fuel tanks fitted start of 2012
This was the last Cooper T76 manufactured, and was first campaigned
in the UK. This is a very tidy car, and has been driven by a gentleman
driver (ie not thrashed). It is well known to drivers that have
attended the NZ Festival of Motor Racing over each of the past
Some spares are with the car, including twin carb setup for period
Formula C, front body work, rear ARB, few odds and ends; no gears
Race engineered by Dunkley Racing Developments for the past four
More pics available on request.
Contact Craig Munro on 021 0347311.
For sale - Mallock U2 Mk 8 1970
Chassis by Errol Norris. Hillman Avenger 1600, Hillman 4 speed.
Motor & gearbox refurbished ready for 2010/11 season. Current
owner is member HRSCC and has been the class winner for the past
2 seasons (Historic Sportscar class). Pukekohe times 1.12.
Current COD. Spare motor & gearbox included. Full spec sheet
available. Can be sold with or without trailer. Price $15,000.00
Brian 021 955802. firstname.lastname@example.org
For sale - 1969 Begg Daimler
Historic racing car built in New Zealand. Fourth car built by
George Begg. Currently running V8 Daimler 2500cc. Could run 4700cc
(283 cu in) Chev V8 as was fitted with this engine for the first
- only one in the world
- Brabham BT7A nose cone.
- Brabham steering wheel
- BRM exhaust manifolds (ex Lotus 22 BRM/Daimler)
- Hewland DG300 gearbox
- Daimler SP250 V8, 2500cc, 190hp. On 2 x 2in SU carbs
- Jaguar 12 disc brakes front and rear
- original Begg manifold and carbs available plus 390 Holley and
Was invited in Dec 2006 to race at Eastern Creek, Australia, in
Tasman Revival meeting. Could, possibley be accepted at Goodwood.
Selling price: $79,000 NZ
Contact Brian Grant 64 09 570 5386
Books For Sale
to Podium (The Mechanics View).
By HRSCC member Max Rutherford
For Australia & New Zealand distribution, please contact
Max directly at email@example.com
The Grand Prix Car by L. Pomeroy
2 volume set, mint condition with dust covers. Many fold out
diagrams. Held behind glass for last 20 years. THE reference book
for Grand Prix cars from 1908 Itala to 19654 W163 Mercedes Benz.
Contact Ian Hallett 09 625 7318
Archived classifieds. Click